Denman, Amy, 2017, I found wild Hitler plans, interview with Brian J Ford on WWII, The University Newspaper: 1, 3, January.
BJF, 2016, Fantastic Physics, and Worlds We Never See, The Microscope 64 (3): 119-129.
Sansom, Kath, 2017, Bus service for Eastrea - but would people use it says councillor? Cambs Times online, 31 January.
Sansom, Kath, 2017, Professor Brian's bus service plea, Cambs News: 4, 3 February.
Report, 2017, Local scientist returns to our screens, Discovering Whittlesea magazine: 11, February.
Report, 2017, Brian J Ford in the Hot Seat, Discovering Whittlesea magazine: 35, February.
Elliott, Chris, 2017, Scientists spending too much money on space and not enough on 'startling' discoveries on Earth, says Cambridge professor, Cambridge News online, 3 February.
Announcement, 2017, Prof. Brian J Ford awarded Honorary Fellowship, Royal Microscopical Society, 3 March.
Announcement, 2017, Honorary Fellowship announced, Royal Microscopical Society website, 3 March.
Announcement, 2017, Brian J Ford guest spekaer on Queen Elizabeth cruise, Cunard: online brochure, March.
BJF, 2017, illustrated presentations aboard Oceania Cruises M/S Insignia, Caribbean Hideaways voyage:
- Create Caribbean Memories that won’t be Forgotten (75-406) Riviera Lounge, 7 March, 10:00h
- The Secret Story of Piracy (75-407) Riviera Lounge, 8 March, 10:00h
- Who really Discovered America? (75-408) Riviera Lounge, 11 March, 10:00h
- Hidden Wildlife that we Never See (75-409) Riviera Lounge, 14 March, 10:00h
- The Secret Life of Facebook (75-410) Riviera Lounge, 15 March, 10:00h
- Extraordinary food we will be Eating Tomorrow (75-411) Riviera Lounge, 7 March, 14:00h
Sailing: Miami, Florida, United States; Tortola, British Virgin Islands; St John's, Antigua; Bridgetown, Barbados;
Castries, Saint Lucia; Philipsburg, Sint Maarten; Miami, Florida, United States.
Announcement, 2017, plenary speakers for Microscience Microscopy Congress 2017 announced; Oxford: mmc17, 20 March.
Report, 2017, Congratulations to Brian Ford [brief note on 100th lecture to inter/Micro], InFocus magazine 45: 64, March issue.