1) Anon, 1995, The Ford Questionnaire (news report), Laboratory News: 1, January.
2) Ford, Brian J., 1995, Scientists Questionnaire, ibid: 4, January.
3) Anon, 1995, Scientists strongly reject current policy (report of BJF survey), Laboratory News: 1, April.
4) Anon, 1995, The Ford Questionnaire (front page announcement), Laboratory News, May.
5) Ford, Brian J., 1995, Scientists complain of Low Morale (results of survey), ibid: 8-9.
6) [Coghlan, Andrew], 1995, Low lab morale (report on BJF survey), New Scientist 145: 11, 18 March.
7) Ford, BRIAN J., 1995, National Science: Weak (science week lecture with Jack Cohen as chairman), Royal College of Pathologists, Carlton House Terrace, London, 1900h, 27 March.
8) [Grey, Maryvonne], 1995, Be serious about science urges Fellow, (report of BJF lecture), Cambridge Evening News: 1, 31 March.
9) Colton, Michael, 1995, British science is far from healthy, (report of BJF lecture), Peterborough: Evening Telegraph [leader page], 5 April.
10) Report, 1995, Scientists strongly reject current policy (report of BJF questionnaire), Laboratory News: 1, April.
11) [Burke, Maria], 1995, UK science rhetoric fails to impress (quotes BJF on scientists questionnaire, q.v.), Chemistry & Industry: 249, 3 April.
12) BJF, 1995, The Ford Questionnaire [front page announcement], Scientists with Attitude (results), Laboratory News, May: 1, 8-9.
13) BJF, 1995, Scientists Opinions on Innovation Strategy [illustrated presentation], Corporate Affiliates Forum, London: Institute of Biology, 8 June.
14) BJF, 1995, How Todays Scientists view Tomorrows Science [illustrated lecture], Mensa at Cambridge: Magdalene College, 0900h, 4 August.
15) BJF, 1995, The Nature of Innovation, Biologist, 42 (5): 236-238, November.
16) BJF, 1996, Developing Science, a Revisionist View, Kew Science Innovation Lecture at Jodrell Lecture Theatre, Kew Gardens, 1100h, 6 March.
17) BJF, 1996, National Science? Weak, Laboratory News: 14, April.
18) Blake-Coleman, B. C., 1996, General consensus [and]
19) Salmons, Stanley, 1996, Dismay at harm, Letters to the Editor re National Science Weak, q.v., Laboratory News: 2, May.
20) Spedding, Sir Colin, 1996, [discusses BJF on innovation, in] Agriculture and the Citizen: 222-223, with table 16.1, London: Chapman and Hall, July.
See also: Laboratory News original article, report entitled National Science, Weak and original questionnaire with full results.