Announcement, 2020, "An Evening with Brian" to be held on 8 June 2020, Inter/Micro 2020 Conference, McCrone Research Institute, Chicago, January.
BJF, 2020, Illustrated presentations aboard Seabourn Sojourn, World Cruise, Caribbean Sector:
- How the Caribbean came to be (85-457), Grand Salon, 0945h, 6 January.
- The Secret Life of Robots (85-458), Grand Salon, 1800h, 7 January.
- The Amazon is Nobody's Lung (85-459), Grand Salon, 1100h, 8 January.
- Come Back Plastic, all is Forgiven (85-460), Grand Salon, 1645h, 10 January.
- Bringing Dinosaurs back to Life (85-461), Grand Salon, 1430h, 13 January.
Sailing: Miami, USA - Key West, Florida, USA - Cartagena de Indias, Colombia - Oranjestad, Aruba, Netherlands Antilles
- Kralendijk, Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles - Port Elizabeth, Bequia, St. Vincent and Grenadines - Bridgetown, Barbados.
Fallon, Richard, 2020, Our image of dinosaurs was shaped by Victorian popularity contests, The Conversation online [also: Media Times, Snopes, the University College, London news site, Flipboard, and elsewhere], 31 January.
Other sites include: Scroll, India, 4 February.
BJF, 2019 (published in 2020), Critical Focus No 38: Ten Years and Counting, The Microscope 67 (4): 171-182.
BJF, 2020, Foreword to Madhava Puri's book Idols of the Mind, Princeton: SCSISCS Press (in production).
Matthews, Brendan (2020) documentary with Brian J Ford on spontaneous human combustion, Peninsula Television (in production).
BJF, 2020, Nonscience Returns, Norwich: Curtis Press (in production).
BJF, 2020, [featuring in] The Unexplained Files - Spontaneous Human Combustion, Discovery Channel (scheduled for spring).